- Application for Membership (new) (PDF)
For new members. Package contains all forms associated with this process.
- Application for Retirement (new) (PDF)
For members to complete and submit 60 days prior to their retirement. Package contains all forms associated with the process.
- Application For Membership (PDF)
An application form without any associated forms.
- Application For Purchase of Prior Service (PDF)
To be completed and submitted when applying for "Buy Back" time.
- Application For Retirement (PDF)
An application for retirement form to be submitted 60 days prior to retirement.
- Automatic Dues Payment (PDF)
To instruct your bank to pay your dues automatically.
- Change of Address (PDF)
To be completed and submitted every time your address & contact information changes.
- Change of Beneficiary (Prior to Retirement) (PDF)
Change of Beneficiary notice.
- Leave of Absence Request (PDF)
Form used to request a leave of absence
- Non-Vested Death Benefit (PDF)
An application form submitted by designated beneficiary upon the death of a member before benefits have commenced.
- Part Time Creditable Service Affidavit (PDF)
Required form for part time firefighters to certify their service.
- Refund Request (PDF)
Used to submit a refund when no longer a member of the pension fund.
- Request For Hearing Form (PDF)
Form used to request a hearing before The Board of Trustees
- Retiree Beneficiary Information (PDF)
Used to select your retirement option and name your beneficiary.
- Retiree Direct Deposit (PDF)
Used to arrange for the automatic deposit of your retirement benefit to your bank account.
- Social Security Determination Letter for Benefit Payments (PDF)
Opinion letter from Social Security.
- Special Volunteer Service Affidavit (PDF)
Required form for volunteer firefighters to calculate and certify their service.
- Tax Withholding Request (PDF)
Used by retirees or surviving beneficiary to have state and/or federal tax withheld from their benefit payment
- Transfer Form (PDF)
Used by members when transferring their service from one department to another.