Member Forms and Department Forms are links to all of our required forms used during your membership. The Application Package and Retirement Package consists of a number of forms which may or may not be required by you when completing the primary form. They are, however, included in the packaged set to insure that you are aware of and have easy access to them.
All forms following these packaged forms are then listed for your individual selection.
Once selected, you can now fill out the forms using your computer and Acrobat Reader, which is installed on the majority of computers in use today. Or, you can click on Acrobat Reader to download and install the latest free version of this software.
To fill out and print your forms for mailing to the Fund office:
- After selecting and having a form open, position the pointer over the first blank line on the form, and click. The data entry area will appear surrounded by a blue box. The I-beam pointer allows you to type text. The arrow pointer allows you to select a check box or an item from a list.
After entering text or selecting an item, do one of the following:
- Press Tab to accept the form field change and go to the next form field
- Press Shift+Tab to accept the form field change and go to the previous form field
- Press Enter (Windows) or Return (Mac OS) to accept the form field change and deselect the current form field
- Press Escape to reject the form field change and deselect the current form field
- Some forms contain more than one page. Use your scroll bar to move to the next page
- Once you have filled in the appropriate form fields, you MUST print the form. Instructions to help you appear to the left just above the form.
- Once printed, fill in any missing blanks if necessary, complete the required signatures and mail it to the Fund office.
You cannot email these forms to our office. They must be printed and mailed in hard copy. For our address or further assistance in completing the forms, you can contact us.